Dr Wisam Ismail has recently joined Novomed. He was a consultant general & Oncoplastic breast surgeon at Kings Mill Hospital – UK. He was trained in England and gained his MRCS, FRCS & CCT in general surgery with special interest in breast cancer and cosmetic surgery. He had further training in cosmetic surgery in Paris and Germany with advanced techniques of lipomodelling and therapeutic mammoplasty.
He is one of the few surgeons who was certified by the Royal College of Surgeons to perform cosmetic breast surgery procedures which is the highest prestigious degree from RCS Eng.-UK
He was appointed as clinical governance lead and breast cancer lead for Sherwood Forrest Hospitals – UK.
He has over 15 years experience in performing general, breast and cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Cosmetic breast surgery (Breast lift, breast reduction, breast augmentation with implant or lipomodelling)
- Breast cancer surgery (wide local excision, sentinel lymph nodes biopsy, skin sparing/nipple sparing mastectomy with immediate / delayed reconstruction, Therapeutic mammoplasty)
- Cosmetic surgery : (liposuction with Vaser Hi definition technique, lipo-modelling (purified fat injection in face, breast, hands, buttock), Abdominoplasty.
- Post bariatric surgery procedures: Abdominoplasty, male chest wall excess skin excision (Gynaecomastia)
- Aesthetics: Facial botox and fillers. Facial threads lift.
- Breast reconstruction: immediate & delayed reconstruction with implant & lipomodelling.
- General surgery: appendicectomy, hernia repair, gall bladder removal, abscess drainage, fissures, haemorrhoids .
- GMC specialist registry (CCT in Onco-Plastic Surgery) – UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh – UK (FRCS Ed.)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh – UK (MRCS Ed.)
- Mammary fold membership – UK
- ABS (Association of Breast Surgeons) – UK
- BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons) – UK
- BMA (British Medical Association) consultant membership