Samar Mansour is a DHA-licensed Pulmonologist with M.D in Pulmonology from Tanta University, Egypt. She earned her degree in medicine and surgery from Tanta University, she then completed her Masters in Pulmonology. She has over nine years of experience and practiced extensively in one of the most prestigious university hospitals in Egypt. She is a member in Egyptian society of chest disease and tuberculosis, European respiratory society ERS and American college of chest physicians.
She speaks English and Arabic fluently.
- Bronchoscopy ( Endobranchial Biopsy, Cryo Cautery)
- Sleep lab
- Complete Pulmonary function testing
- Pulmonary emergencies (status asthmaticus, respiratory failure I,II , pneumothorax, pulmonary embolism, hemoptysis and Adult respiratory distress syndrome)
- Managing chronic obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Managing respiratory problems in neuromuscular patients
- Managing Interstitial lung diseases
- Managing respiratory distress in anaphylaxis and croups