Ira Naeem is a DHA-licensed Clinical Psychologist with a MS in Clinical Psychology from G.C. University in Pakistan and a trained Cognitive Behavioral Therapist from Beck Institute of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Philadelphia, USA. She has an extensive experience in a wide range of clinical areas including Psychological assessment, Interventions, counseling and behavior modification. She treats both children and adults from different age groups, diverse challenges and cultural backgrounds. She works with the client in a holistic and insightful way to enable them to consider change and to take control of their recovery in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team in Novomind.
- Psychometric Assessments including Cognitive, Diagnostic and Psycho-Educational Assessments
- Assessment and treatment plans for children with Developmental, Behavioral or Learning Disorders (Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, etc.)
- Treatment of psychological disorders and conditions in adults such as anxiety, panic attacks, adjustment disorder, OCD, bipolar, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, addiction, and relationship difficulties
- Treatment of social and mental health conditions in children such as bullying, depression, learning difficulties, and others
- Parenting, enhancing family relationships and communication skills to effectively address the needs of their children.
Ira is also a corporate and community educator. She offers awareness workshops to the local community. She also develops and delivers training to government and private entities.
Ira speaks English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi.