Moreover, Kelly received specialized training and work experience in various different fields of clinical work including but not limited to:
- Parent-infant psychotherapy
- Interpersonal psychotherapy
- Equine-assisted psychotherapy
- Dialectial-Behavioural Therapy (DBT) and mindfulness training
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Kelly’s therapeutic work with her clients is built on the idea that a safe, supportive, and confidential space will allow individuals to speak freely and ultimately assist them to work towards their personal therapeutic goals. A trusting, consistent and emphatic therapeutic relationship is at the core of her practice as a psychologist.