Rasha Shehadi is a DHA-registered mental health nurse with more than eight years’ experience. She provides culturally sensitive care for patients with mild to complex mental health issues, including depression, anxiety disorders spectrum, psychotic disorders and eating disorders.
Rasha earned her BSc in Nursing and her MSc in Mental Health Nursing from the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. Her further education includes training in eating disorders and their treatments from the Middle East Eating Disorders Association.
Rasha speaks English and Arabic fluently.
- guided self-help sessions for clients who struggle with binge-eating disorders
- coordinating individualized treatment plans with the mental health team
- initial mental health assessment
- managing internal and external referrals
- following gup with clients
- client education and support in crisis situations