Dr Rami is a professional psychiatrist certified by the German Board for child and adolescents psychiatry and the Swiss Confederation for child and adolescents psychiatry. He has 7 years of experience in the field of child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy with a special focus on ADHD, disabilities, disorders, and autism.
Before joining Novomed, Dr Rami worked at several hospitals and specialized clinics in Germany where he helped children and adolescents with different mental disorders.
- Alcohol and other drugs in teens
- Alcoholic children
- Anxiety disorders
- Asperger’s disorder
- Autism in children`
- Developmental disabilities
- Depressive disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- German Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Psychosomatics and Neurology (DGPPN)
- Center for Autism Competence (ZAK Hannover)