Moustafa Alali, AKA Dr. Chris, is a world-renowned chiropractor with over 26 years of extensive experience practicing in Sydney and Dubai. He is known for applying a combination of “Gold Standard” adjustments of the spine called the Gonstead technique, which is very safe, specific, and effective in improving disc injuries and nerve root compression and adjusting the spine. He also uses other techniques, including the diversified technique, spinal manipulation, deep tissue massage, Thompson drop-table technique, activator method, flexion-distraction, and spinal decompression.
After receiving his master’s degree from Macquarie University, Australia, and perfecting a wide range of chiropractic techniques, Chris established and operated several multidisciplinary clinics, employing professional chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage therapists, and podiatrists, and he helped many patients alleviate pain and gain more mobility using non-surgical spinal decompression techniques and chiropractic adjustments.
Chris is keen on providing his patients with tailored treatment programs that are not limited to spinal conditions but also every joint in the body. Moreover, he regularly attends international conferences and seminars relevant to his field to keep in touch with the latest advancements and techniques in chiropractic medicine.
- Australian Chiropractic Association
- Gonstead Chiropractic Society
- Spinal Research Foundation
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Chiropractic Board of Australia
Common Conditions Treated
- Neck and back pain
- Leg and arm pain (Sciatica, pins and needles, numbness and weakness)
- Headaches and migraines
- Dizziness, vertigo and tinnitus
- Chronic fatigue
- Sports injuries
- Disc pain, compression, and herniation
- Pinched nerves
- Frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, golfer elbow
- Rotator cuff and shoulder impairment