Being aware of the importance of women’s health care at all stages of life, Dr Zenat is dedicated to following up on her patients to provide them with the appropriate healthcare depending on each patient need.
Dr Zenat is a UK board certified obstetrician and gynaecologist with extensive experience in general gynaecological disorders, adolescent gynaecology, postmenopause, benign gynaecological surgery, minimal access surgery (laparoscopy / hysteroscopy), advanced hysteroscopic surgery, high risk pregnancy, morbid adherent placenta disorders and aesthetic gynaecology. In addition to her degree, Dr Zenat has participated in multiple specialized training in leading hospitals and clinic in the UK.
With perseverance in learning, Dr Zenat has achieved a Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. After graduation, Dr Zenat attended clinical fellowship programme in minimal access surgery and other training programs in robotic surgery, outpatient hysteroscopy and teaching.
On the other hand, she has participated in several gynaecological studies and research projects as well as attending international conferences regarding innovative technologies in obstetrics and gynaecology.
Dr Zenat is an active member in training programs, she is an examiner in the Royal College of obstetricians and gynaecologists for the membership exam and has been a faculty member in the residency programme at Sheffield Teaching hospitals – UK and Tawam hospital – UAE.
- The Royal College of obstetricians and gynaecologists (RCOG).
- The North of England Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society.
- British Society for Gynaecological endoscopy (BSGE).
- European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (ESGE).
- International Association of Aesthetic Gynaecology and Sexual Wellbeing.
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Advanced hysteroscopic surgeries
- Outpatient hysteroscopy
- Benign abdominal surgeries / hysterectomy
- Vaginal surgeries / hysterectomy
- Pelvic floor surgeries
- Aesthetic gynaecological surgeries
- Aesthetic gynaecology
- High risk pregnancy
- Adolescent gynaecology
- Family planning
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis