Dr Amer Mansour is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon with 26 years of experience in orthopedic and keyhole repair of sports injuries with a special interest in shoulder surgeries.
He obtained his Doctor of Medicine degree, then he completed his residency training in orthopedic surgery.
In order to widen his experience, he worked for several hospitals and specialized clinics, where he earned a wide knowledge of treating multiple orthopedic conditions.
During his years of experience, Dr. Amer focuses on treating sports injuries, knee and shoulder injuries, hip replacement, joint replacement, and bone fracture.
In addition to his work at the hospital, Dr Amer has published many scientific papers in a number of international medical journals and is keen to participate in international conferences and lectures on the various aspects of orthopedic medicine to provide his patients with the best treatments that allow optimal results and fast recovery.
Memberships and Professional Societies:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board Certification in Regenerative Medicine
- Arab Board in General Surgery
- Arab Board in Orthopaedic Surgery