Dr. Bouraouti Kotti is a world-renowned plastic surgeon with extensive experience in body contouring, breast and reconstructive surgery. With a career spanning over 25 years, he has earned a reputation as a skilled and compassionate surgeon who consistently delivers exceptional results.
He holds several diplomas, including a Ph.D. in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery from the Medical School of Nice Côte d’Azur and is certified by the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
As an expert in body contouring, Dr. Kotti is committed to providing patients with personalized treatment plans that are tailored to their individual needs. Whether it’s liposuction, tummy tuck, or CoolSculpting, Dr. Kotti’s goal is to help patients achieve a more toned and sculpted physique that they can be proud of.
In addition to body contouring, Dr. Kotti is also a specialist in breast surgery, including breast augmentation, breast lift, and breast reduction. He understands that every patient’s goals and concerns are unique, and he works closely with each patient to achieve their desired look while ensuring their safety and well-being.
Dr. Kotti has been recognized for his outstanding contributions to the field of plastic surgery with numerous honors and awards. He was nominated by “Who’s Who in the World” for the Albert Nelson Marquis lifetime achievement award 2021 and has been elected to various positions within the International Society of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) and the International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
Dr. Kotti has an impressive professional and academic career, with experience working in hospitals and clinics around the world. He owns “The Office, When Beauty meets Science” in Tunis, Tunisia, and has recently joined Novomed Centers. In his practice, Dr. Kotti specializes in a range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, including facelifts, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and reduction, and tummy tucks. He is known for his personalized approach to patient care, taking the time to understand each patient’s unique goals and concerns and developing customized treatment plans that deliver the best possible outcomes.
Dr. Kotti is an innovator in the field of plastic surgery and is known for developing and publishing new techniques and classifications. He has presented his research at numerous international conferences and is a sought-after speaker, moderator, and co-organizer at scientific meetings around the world.
With his extensive knowledge, experience, and passion for plastic surgery, Dr. Kotti remains committed to providing the highest quality care to his patients. He works closely with each individual to ensure their comfort, safety, and satisfaction. His dedication to his craft, combined with his warm and caring demeanor, make him one of the most sought-after plastic surgeons in the world.
If you’re considering plastic surgery, Dr. Kotti is here to help. Contact his office today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how he can help you achieve the look you’ve always wanted.
Honors & Awards:
- Albert Nelson Marquis Life achievement by marquis who’s who : 2021
- Reelected National Secretary for Tunisia within ISAPS 2014-2018
- Nominate as a member of the educational council committee and membership committee for the ISAPS representing Africa and Middle east /2014-2016
- Old editor and reviewer in the 1st editorial board of the new scientific journal « Plastic & Aesthetic Research », China / India 2014.
- Nominate « most outstanding cosmetic surgeon » by the British Medical Live wire at the Medical lIve wire 2016 global awards
- « Cambridge Certificate for Outstanding Medical Achievement» nominate by the IBC, Cambridge, UK, 2013.
- “Best plastic & cosmetic surgeons” nominate by the American journal Plastic Surgery practice. Los Angeles, USA, 2012.
- « Rising star 2012 »Elected by the International confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Read the interview in the IPRAS magazine with Dr. Biggs, considered as the godfather of plastic surgery, performed in Beijing, China, 2011
- Nominate as a section editor end reviewer in the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, USA, 2011.
- Elected in the Executive Committee of the IPRAS within the Humanitarian section from 2011 to 2015, Vancouver, Canada, 2011.
- Elected as the 1st National Secretary for Tunisia within the International Society of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery.
- ISAPS : International society of aesthetic plastic surgery
- ASAPS : American Society of aesthetic and Plastic surgery
- ASPS: American society of plastic surgeons
- ESPS: Emirate Society of plastic Surgery