Dr. Mosaddeq Al-Yousif is a highly skilled urologist and andrologist with over 22 years of experience. After graduation on top of his medical school colleague and receiving his degree in Urology and Andrology, Dr. Mosaddeq started his own private clinic in addition to his work as a member of the medical faculty teaching staff where he taught supervised medical students for many years.
Dr Mosaddeq continued his training in endo-urology and laparoscopy procedures in Austria and gained membership of American-Austrian foundation, as a part of Weil-Cornell medical college and European school of urology he gets integrated training course. He also received a higher diploma and master in sex and reproductive medicine from University of South Wales.
Throughout his career, Dr. Mossadeq worked at several hospitals and medical centers where he provided the highest standard of care for his patients. Moreover, he worked as a teaching lecturer in urology at the faculty of medicine and give his student a high standard of education.
Dr. Mossadeq is a member of the European Urology Association as well as many committees and foundations worldwide and has many researches and participated in many medical conferences around the world.
Education & training:
Training courses in Andrology:
- Bostone Scientific training on REZUM prostate surgery
- MSc Master degree, University of South Wales – Sex and reproductive medicine
- PgDip (Post-graduate diploma) degreefrom University of South Wales – Sex and reproductive medicine
- Regenerative Treatment Solutions for Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections for Male Sexual Dysfunction
- PRP injection and Shock waves therapy
- penile ultrasound doppler training course
- ESU-ESAU-ESGURS Virtual Masterclass on erectile restoration and Peyronie’s disease
- Non-surgical cosmetic urology – Global Regenerative Academy-
- Masterclass Endo-urology and laparoscopy – AAF- ESU – Weill Cornell Medical College-Austria
- Board degree of Medical Specialization – Urology
- Bachelor of Medicine and General Surgery