Louise is an experienced foot and ankle specialist (podiatrist). She earned a BSc (Hons) in Podiatry – French National Diploma of Podiatry from Marseille Podiatry School then she received an internship training in the public hospital of Marseille on various foot and lower limb treatments.
Moreover, Louise received extensive training in diagnosing and managing common sports injuries, children lower limb pathologies and medical foot care.
She provides posture, gait and running analysis to properly diagnose illnesses and diseases. In addition, she provide medical foot care and is specialize to do custom made insole.
She is specialized in:
- Sport injuries that affect the lower limb,
- Achilles Tendinitis, Plantar fasciitis, Shin splint, sprain and fracture
- Children osteochondrosis (Osgood-Schlatter disease, Sever’s disease) and lower limb pathologies such as flat foot, bowleg (genu varum), knock knee (Genu Valgum), Intoeing and outoeing.
- Biomecanical Analysis during walking or during sport.
- Posture analysis using advanced technology such as pressure platform.
- Conservative management for disease like bunion (Hallux Valgus), hammer toe, Flat foot and high arches foot.
- Medical foot care
- Fungal nail treatment: Laser, Lacuna method, nail reduction, topical ointments and nail reconstruction
- Verrucae treatment: acid treatment, laser treatment, manual debridement, cryotherapy
- Thick nail treatment
- Ingrown nail treatment