Marie holds bachelor’s degree in physical therapy and has over 10 years of experience. She participated in several post-graduate courses and internship programs and is specialized in the treatment of patient with all sorts of conditions with special interest in musculoskeletal therapy.
Throughout her career, Marie worked at as a physiotherapist at several medical centers in the Philippine and the UAE where she provided a wide array of services including:
- Treatment of patients suffering from acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- Treatment of scoliosis and other spine deformities in children and adolescents.
- Treatment of patients suffering from sports injuries, fractures, sprains, dislocations, overuse injuries.
- Treatment of disc herniation and protrusion.
- Treatment of post-surgery patients including disc sequestration operations, ACL reconstructions, knee and shoulder arthroscopies, spine and other bone fractures treated surgically.
- Providing instructions concerning ergonomics both at work and everyday life.
- Conducting therapeutic exercise for spine and extremities.
- Kinesio Taping applications.
Marie keeps up to date with the latest physiotherapy techniques by attending international conferences and seminars on different aspects of physiotherapy to ensure providing her patients with the most advanced and effective treatment plans.