Sara holds a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy and has over 10 years of experience in dealing with different conditions, including spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, musculoskeletal disorders, knee injuries, cerebral palsy, and many others.
Sara is keen on providing her patients with the best treatments that help improve their body function and mobility and she regularly participates in international conferences and training courses relevant to her field to keep in touch with the latest advancements and techniques in physiotherapy.
Scope of Services
- Physiotherapy assessment to evaluate muscle, nerve, joint and functional abilities.
- Evaluating, planning, and delivering care plans to treat complex conditions.
- Working with patients suffering from debilitating conditions, such as arthritis, fractures, sports injuries, back pain, strain, sprain, and peripheral nerve palsy
- Supporting patients recovery after surgery
- Supporting the elderly to improve their mobility.
- Rehabilitating musculoskeletal injuries.