Our wound-care services in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Recommendations for support surfaces or devices to promote wound healing and to avoid complications and additional wounds.
- Educating both the patient and caregiver on how to monitor for symptoms of complications, how to manage the wound, and how to prevent future wounds.
- Evidence-based protocols for treating specific types of wounds.
- Collaboration with the doctor in charge of the case regarding the patient’s progress, and treatment options for wounds that are difficult to heal.
- Education and tips on the types of supplements and diets that can promote healing, and regarding which activities are appropriate given the patient’s condition.
How our programs benefit our patients
Our qualified staff can ensure a seamless transition from hospital or clinical care, to optimal care at home. Our licensed nurses accomplish this by creating a personalized program for each patient and by coordinating very closely with the in-patient facility and the treating physician regarding the patient’s needs for care, medication and equipment. This will often mean uninterrupted access to:
- IV therapy for infections
- Assistance with managing medication
- Exercise programs aimed at improving strength, endurance, and the ability to handle daily activities
- Personal care assistance
Our professionals will also coordinate with the providers of medical equipment and transportation, community social services, and other role-players.