Dr Amin Kelani has more than 30 years’ experience in treating urinary, fertility and sexual problems. He studied in Germany, first graduating from Humboldt University of Berlin before obtaining his specialist degree at the University of Bonn. He is certified by the German Board of Urology, and has practiced at top institutions across the world.
Dr Amin focuses on:
- Urinary tract infections in both men and women
- Incontinence (all ages, both sexes)
- Bed-wetting in children and adolescence
- Overactive bladder
- Urinary tract stones
- Male sexual disorders (impotence, low desire, early ejaculation)
- Male hypogonadism (testosterone deficiency)
- Sexually transmitted diseases/infections
- Prostate enlargement
- Penile curvature
- Peyronie’s disease
- Infertility in men
- Pediatric urology (undescended testicles, hypospadias, circumcision)
Dr Amin knows how important confidentiality is in sensitive matters, and handles his patients with the utmost respect. He speaks Arabic, English and German.