Integrative gynecology has gained a lot of popularity among women in the past few years as it proved its efficiency in treating their gynecological disorders, reducing the side effects of conventional medicine and improving their quality of life.
Novomed Centers has a specialized clinic for Integrative gynecology which benefits from natural healing techniques, nutritional medicine, herbal and vitamin therapy, and mind-body medicine to meet the unique healthcare needs of women.
Our clinic combines conventional treatment with evidence-based complementary therapies to provide optimized and longer-lasting outcomes. Our experts take a whole-body approach to gynecologic care and aim to provide their patients with the most holistic treatment by establishing a therapeutic partnership with the patients, maintaining their wellness instead of merely treating diseases once they develop, recognizing nutrition as the base of wellness, and embracing all healing traditions and methods that can be beneficial to their patients.
Our gynecologists believe that gynecologic issues should be viewed from an integrative point of view and that treatment should start with the most gentle and least invasive methods, thus, they develop treatment plans that consist of a combination of natural hormones, herbal supplements, physical activity programs, stress and sleep disorders therapies, homeopathy, acupuncture and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to treat their patients before resorting to pharmaceutical or surgical treatments.
- Urinary incontinence
- Irregular periods
- Uterine fibroids
- Chronic vaginitis
- Pelvic pain syndromes
- Painful intercourse
- Loss of libido
Providing everything from preconception care and counselling, to postpartum biofeedback for optimum pelvic health, our experts at Novomed Specialized Clinics are here to prepare, guide and support you through every step of your pregnancy and beyond.
- In-depth preparation for your pregnancy, from counseling to identifying potential risk factors.
- Full management of both low-risk and high-risk pregnancies.
- Postnatal care including the new mother’s physical recovery during the puerperium period and wound care, as well as weight management, emotional support and postpartum-depression screening and treatment.
- Breastfeeding classes and private lactation consultations.
- Postpartum biofeedback ‒ a series of pelvic-training sessions to improve and strengthen the pelvic floor and to address postnatal issues such as incontinence.
- Onsite circumcision for the newborn, if requested.
At Novomed Specialized Clinics, we work with you to slow down the ageing process, keep your body functioning optimally, and enhance your general well-being. To do this, our team employs the most advanced equipment, techniques and knowledge. For example, we offer Incontilase, Intimalase, Revitalase and High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) treatments. These are ground-breaking non-surgical laser procedures for vaginal tightening, and to support the urethra and bladder. The techniques address issues such as vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence, vaginal atrophy and laxity, and pelvic organ prolapse, with extremely high satisfaction rates and no downtime.
- Bio-identical hormonal therapy.
- Laser and stem cell vaginal rejuvenation.
- Non-surgical labia majora lifting.
- Laser stress urinary incontinence treatment.
- Early detection, prevention and treatment of age-related conditions.