Femilift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
What is a Femilift?
Femilift provides a non-surgical, safe and quick treatment for different common feminine issues, including stress urinary incontinence, vaginal laxity, vaginal dryness, recurring infections and others. It can help relieve these symptoms whether they are caused by menopause, hormone imbalance or post-labor conditions.
This simple, pain-free treatment can make a huge difference in women’s lives and unlike other surgical procedures, the Femilift treatment can be done in the doctor’s office as an outpatient procedure. Moreover, the Femilift treatment causes little to no side effects and downtime which allows you to resume your daily activities right after the treatment.
What is the Femilift CO2 laser?
The scientifically proven Femilift CO2 laser is approved by the FDA to be used in the treatment of various vaginal conditions. The fractionated CO2 laser is a high-powered laser that adds unprecedented innovation and precision to outpatient medical care. It is considered the gold standard in vaginal tightening and rejuvenation as it achieves a deep thermal effect for vaginal collagen remodeling without aggressive ablation. The Femilift laser allows faster healing as the mucosa of the vaginal wall is rejuvenated and the micro-ablative process contracts existing fibers and stimulates the formation of new collagen and rejuvenate the targeted area.
Why chose Femilift?
- It is a clinically proven and completely safe treatment for vaginal problems.
- It provides immediate results that make a difference.
- It is quick, minimally invasive with minimal downtime and causes no bleeding or pain.
- It can be easily integrated into routine healthcare and lifestyle management.
What does Femilift treat?
- Vaginal tightening. Vaginal tissue can overstretch over time, especially after childbirth, causing a feeling of looseness and decreased sensitivity in the intimate area. This can lead to decreased satisfaction during sexual intercourse. Femilift can stimulate and rebuild collagen in the vaginal walls, enhance the sensitivity of the vaginal receptors and contract the vaginal tissue to help increase vaginal tightness and improve sexual satisfaction.
- Stress urinary incontinence. It is the involuntary leakage of urine during activities that causes pressure on the abdomen, such as coughing, sneezing, laughing, or exercising. This condition is caused by the loss of strength in the urethra due to a weakened pelvic support structure. Femilift can treat the entire area by supporting the urethra, increasing the thickness of vaginal walls and strengthening the pelvic support structure.
- Post-delivery rehabilitation. Childbirth causes many physiological changes to a woman’s body. the vaginal wall may feel stretched and dry and the pelvic floor muscles may be weakened. Femilift can strengthen and tone vaginal tissue and restore its strength and flexibility.
- Vaginal dryness and recurring infections. Femilift can help treat vaginal dryness and recurring infections by rejuvenating the vaginal lining and restoring lubrication. This can improve the immune system response of the vaginal area and generate new tissue with higher resistance to infections.
What are the benefits of the Femilift?
When you resort to treatment with Femilift, you get many benefits, the most prominent of which are:
- Improve blood circulation in the intimate area.
- Increase vaginal secretions to fight dryness.
- Enhance protection against possible vaginal infections.
- Tighten the vaginal tissue and enhance its elasticity.
- Narrow and tighten the vagina.
Who can benefit from Femilift therapy?
Although the problems that Femilift focuses on treating appear after the age of 50 or menopause, women of all ages can benefit from this treatment. It is suitable for women after childbirth and suffer from vaginal laxity. It is also effective for women who suffer from stress urinary incontinence or prolapse of the pelvic organs, which leads to urine leakage when sneezing, laughing, jogging or lifting weights.
What happens after a Femilift session?
After having a Femilift session, some essential guidelines must be followed:
Avoid sexual intercourse for two days.
Wash the sensitive area with cold water daily.
Avoid using soaps or lotions that cause irritation.
Avoid wearing tight clothes.
The Femilift machine is currently unavailable; however, a good alternative is available, which is the Intima RF machine that provides a wide range of treatments, including vaginal tightening, vaginal rejuvenation, urinary incontinence treatment and labia remodeling. For more information, click here.
At Novomed Centers, our clinics are equipped with the latest state-of-the-art machines to provide our patients with comfortable treatments and optimal results. You can consult one of our experienced specialists to find the right treatment for you by calling 800 NOVO 6686.
Intima RF is a new non-invasive multifunctional machine that uses advanced radiofrequency technology to improve vaginal tightening, vaginal rejuvenation, urinary incontinence treatment and labia remodeling…. Read More