HydraFacial improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and oily or acne-prone skin. Enjoy a clearer, radiant, and more even complexion after just one session.
Am I a suitable candidate for this treatment?
HydraFacial is great for improving overall skin health and is suitable for all skin types. It is known for its effectiveness in treating a wide range of skin conditions and improving its health, including:
- Removing Fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving skin firmness and elasticity
- Unifying skin tone and texture
- Reducing photodamage and aging
- Cleaning clogged pores
- Treating large pores and active acne
- Improving hyperpigmentation
HydraFacial offered at Novomed is ideal for quick skin rejuvenation and improvement before a party, holiday or special occasion.
What does this treatment involve?
HydraFacial is an advanced and gentle 6-in-1 treatment and it’s one of our most popular facials. HydraFacial lasts from 50 to 60 minutes, giving your skin long-lasting benefits and ensuring that the complexion is soothed, rejuvenated and radiant.
Hydrafacial steps include:
- Detoxing: The first step is lymph drainage. This increases blood circulation to your skin, which enables oxygen to reach the skin cells and removes toxins from the dead skin cells.
- Peeling + Cleansing: This results in new, healthier skin using a serum containing lactic acid, glucosamine, and many other nourishing plant extracts.
- Extraction: Stage 3 involves extracting clogged pores, oils, blackheads and whiteheads with a gentle suction tool also known as “pore vacuum” along with skin lightening serums.
- Anti-aging: In this step, the skin is infused with “DermaBuilder” that targets fine lines and penetrates wrinkles to boost collagen and plump the complexion.
- Hydration: A blend of powerful antioxidants is delivered to the skin to improve its hydration.
- LED Light Therapy: Red LED light is finally applied to increase collagen production. This improves skin texture and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also stimulates blood circulation and the lymphatic system. Blue LED light is applied to balance, calm and oil production. It is anti-bacterial and ideal for skin prone to spots and blemishes.
What is the aftercare for a hydrafacial?
HydraFacial is a non-invasive treatment with no downtime (you can apply make-up right after treatment). It will help cleanse and exfoliate your skin, giving it a refreshed glow without redness.
After a hydrafacial treatment, avoid the sun as your skin is more prone to sun damage immediately following the treatment.
There are a few things you can do at home to maintain the effects of a hydrafacial and keep your skin glowing.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Use a good quality daily moisturizer and serum.
- Make HydraFacials part of your regular beauty regime.
If you want to deep cleanse, remove superficial rough skin, improve scarring, wrinkles and exfoliate at the same time, plus intensively hydrate your skin, then HydraFacial is a great option for you.
Our highly trained team of dermatologists and skincare specialists can help identify your concerns and create a tailor-made treatment plan based on your skin condition and cosmetic goals.