Chronic Fatigue and Diet Clinic
Are you experiencing one or more of these symptoms?
• Extreme tiredness (fatigue)
• Sleep Problems
• Muscle or joint pain
• Trouble concentrating and keeping focus
• Sore throat
• Heart palpitations
Patients who have recovered from the acute phase of Covid-19 still may have continuous fatigue, even several months later. Suffering from post-viral syndrome is affecting a much higher quantity of people and lasting far longer than we are used to seeing with other viral infections and other illnesses. Symptoms of persistent fatigue should not be ignored. Speak to a specialist today and learn more about treatments that tackle chronic fatigue.
All services can be provided online Via Tele Health based on patient preference
- Patients will have an initial online consultation with the specialist to assess the problem (will be advised if needed to visit the clinic )
- Physical therapists will conduct virtual video evaluations and design an individualized, home-based exercise program to address the patient’s musculoskeletal, and neurologic impairments.
- Speech language specialist will be offered via virtual video sessions to provide assistance with swallowing and cognitive impairments.
- Translator services are available for non-English speaking patients.