What are Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign clear aligners do not use any metal fixtures or bands, therefore, discomfort is minimized. Invisalign aligners are essentially invisible, custom-tailored, and totally removable aligners that can correct a variety of bite and alignment issues such as:
- Overbite – Your upper front teeth overlap with your lower front teeth
- Crooked teeth – When teeth are misaligned
- Underbite – When lower teeth are extended outward, further than the upper front teeth
- Crossbite – Your upper teeth are sitting inside the lower teeth when your mouth is closed
- Gaps in teeth – You have additional space between two or more teeth
- Crowded teeth – When teeth do not have enough space in your jaw, causing your teeth to crowd together, twist and overlap, or causing your teeth to get pushed to the front or the back
What are the Steps?
Scheduling a Consultation
A consultation and examination will take place to determine if wireless braces are suitable for you.
Mapping Out Your Tailor-Made Treatment Plan
Novomed’s specialist Dentist will scan your teeth using x-ray images to create a 3D model of your teeth from which a treatment plan is created. Your treatment plan will be mapped out to the exact movements of your teeth.
Creating Your Custom Aligners
A series of aligners are created for you to wear throughout the entire treatment process. The aligners are created according to your 3D images and the treatment plan which is tailored for your specific concerns.
Fitting and Wearing Your Aligners
You will visit your Dentist and fit your aligners for the first time. Once a perfect fit is ensured your Invisalign treatment will begin.
Follow Up Appointments
Dentists will schedule regular follow-ups to closely monitor your treatment. The aligners will be changed throughout your treatment, according to your specific treatment plan. You will continue to wear your aligners consistently until the end of your treatment.
While result speed varies from patient to patient; some may begin to notice a subtle difference between 6-12 weeks. Invisalign aligners minimize discomfort and gradually align your teeth, ensuring a precise and healthy smile.
Advantages of Invisalign:
- Virtually invisible while wearing
- Removable and comfortable
- Suitable for patients of almost any age
- State-of-the-art 3D printing technology
- New, innovative, and comfortable treatment plans to control tooth movements
- Invisalign’s patented material moves your teeth more precisely with reduced discomfort
- The treatment is fast and efficient
- Can be used for treating a wide range of dental concerns
Book your consultation today with one of our experienced Orthodontist to start your Invisalign Journey by calling toll-free 800 (NOVO) 6686 or filling the booking form below.