At Novomed, we gathered a team of experienced ENT specialists who can diagnose and treat a wide spectrum of ear, nose and throat conditions in adults and children. Whether you have an ear infection, breathing or swallowing difficulty, snoring problem, hearing loss, or dizziness, our otolaryngologists will help you get the best care and the appropriate treatment for your problem, whether medical or surgical.
Complete treatment and recovery plans at Novomed ENT Clinic will help you through every step of the healing process. Whatever your ear, nose or throat related condition, our ENT specialists will place you at the center of your treatment plan and come up with a solution that is perfect for you.
We provide treatment for:
- Ear disorders, such as external and middle ear infection, ear blockage and wax removal, hearing loss, Eustachian tube dysfunction, and balance or vertigo disorders.
- Nasal problems, such as sinusitis, blocked nose, allergic rhinitis, deviated nasal septum or growths such as polyps, turbinate hypertrophy, breathing difficulties and others.
- Oral cavity infections like ulcers, blisters, oral thrush, changes in taste or sensibility in the tongue, tongue tie and assessment of speech difficulties.
- Throat problems, including voice issues, tonsillitis, sore throat, salivary gland disorders and swallowing difficulties
Snoring or sleep apnea
- Infections of the head or neck, lumps in the neck including the thyroid
- Many other ENT issues
If you have any inquiries about our ENT Clinic or want to book an appointment with our ENT Specialist, call us on the toll-free number 800 (NOVO) 6686 or click on the live chat icon at the bottom of the screen.