Novomed Gynecology Clinic has a leading team of experienced gynecologists providing the latest clinically proven treatments for various gynecological problems. Our specialists are highly experienced in low- and high-risk obstetrical care and women’s health issues, including fertility treatments and reproductive medicine, cervical and other gynecologic cancers, menopause and urogynecology. In gynecology, our focus is on the early detection, prevention, and treatment of conditions, including age-related concerns.
No matter what your circumstances or stage of life, our physicians and practitioners will develop comprehensive treatment plans tailored to your individual needs to ensure that you receive optimal care and medical attention.
The combination of advanced medical facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and friendly professional staff means any visit to our clinic will be a positive and fulfilling one. We are keen to provide our patients with excellence and reassurance across our full range of services.
We focus in our clinic on preventative care, gynecological consultations and medical interventions for women in all stages of life.
- Annual check-ups aimed at disease prevention, including screenings for breast cancer, pap smears, diabetes and hypertension, as well as immunization services.
- Screening tests, counselling, prevention and treatment for STDs.
- Adolescent, peri-menopausal and menopausal gynecology.
- Medical and surgical management of vulvar diseases, including management of chronic conditions such as vulvar dermatoses, vestibulitis, and vulvodynia.
- Surgeries, including endometrial ablation, operative hysteroscopy, and incisionless tubal sterilization.
- Management and treatment of endometriosis, fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease and adenomyosis.
We provide everything from preconception care and counselling, to postpartum biofeedback for optimum pelvic health. Our experts at Novomed Gynecology Clinic are here to prepare, guide and support you through every step of your pregnancy and beyond.
- Comprehensive preparation for your pregnancy, from counseling to identifying potential risk factors.
- Postnatal care, including the new mother’s physical recovery during the puerperium period and wound care, as well as weight management, emotional support and postpartum-depression treatment.
- Full management of both low-risk and high-risk pregnancies.
- Breastfeeding and lactation consultations.
- Postpartum biofeedback ‒ a series of pelvic-training sessions to improve and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and to address postnatal issues such as incontinence.
- Onsite circumcision for the newborn, if requested.
At Novomed Gynecology Clinic, our team of experienced gynecologists employs cutting-edge equipment, techniques and knowledge to help you slow down the ageing process, keep your body functioning optimally, and enhance your general well-being. We offer Incontilase,
Intimalase, Revitalase and High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) treatments. These are ground-breaking non-surgical laser procedures for vaginal tightening, and to support the urethra and bladder. The techniques address issues such as vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy and laxity, pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence, with high satisfaction rates and no downtime.
- Vaginal rejuvenation using laser and stem cell therapy.
- Laser stress urinary incontinence treatment.
- Bio-identical hormonal therapy.
- Non-surgical labia majora lifting.
- Early detection, prevention and treatment of age-related gynecological conditions.
To book an appointment with our OB-GYNs (Gynecologist and Obstetrician), call us toll-free on 800 (NOVO) 6686 of click the live chat icon at the bottom of the screen.