Dr Ensaf is a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist with over 20 years of experience. She holds a bachelor’s degree and diploma in gynecology and obstetrics and is a member of the Arab Board of Medical Specializations in Gyn. & Obst. Moreover, Dr Ensaf joined a medical course in Folks University, Sweden and received clinical training in MAS hospital/ Department of Gyn & Obstetric, Malmo, Sweden.
During her career she worked in a number of prestigious hospitals in the UAE where she treated various array of gynecology and obstetrics cases.
Dr Ensaf has a special interest in gynecology surgery and oncology in addition to the management of infertility cases.
- Well woman examination
- Breast examination
- Pelvic examination
- Pregnancy care
- Routine prenatal
- Postnatal services
- High risk pregnancy
- 2d, 3D and 4D obstetric ultrasound
- Gynecologic/Pelvic ultrasound
- Counselling on various methods of contraception and family planning
- IUCD insertion and removal
- Management of menstrual abnormalities among adolescents and women of reproductive age
- Cancer screening and early detection
- Colposcopic examination
- Laboratory investigations
Dr Ensaf speaks English, Swedish and Arabic.