Dr. Nicole Perez Blanc is a Spanish board-certified ENT specialist, working in the UAE since 2014 and specializes in Nose Reshaping and Ear Reshaping.
Dr. Nicole graduated with a Degree in Medicine from The Faculty of La Salle University, Mexico in 2005. She then went on to study Otolaryngology and Neck Surgery in Spain and Mexico as well as Temporal Bone Drilling, Rhinoplasty and an Aesthetic Facial Course, Endoscopic Nasal and Skull base Surgery in Juarez Hospital, graduating in 2009. She completed her Education to date with Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the Fundación Jimenez Diaz in Madrid, Spain.
Before Joining Novomed, Dr. Nicole has practiced medicine as an otolaryngologist and head of a department at a hospital in Abu Dhabi. Dr. Nicole keeps up to date with advances in medical technology and research by attending international conferences and participating in research and also constantly contributes to writing medical articles in specialized publications.
She is also a member of several associations including:
- Mexican Society of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- Mexican Council of Otolaryngology
- Madrid Medical College (Colegio de Médicos de Madrid)
- Allergology Society of Castilla- La Mancha Spain
- Junior Member of the European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology (EACI)
- Nose and ear-reshaping surgery