Dr Nikolas is a well-known allergy specialist with 10 years of experience. He holds a PhD in the field of urticaria and angioedema and is registered and certified as an allergist in the EU. He worked in a number of hospitals in Greece and Saudi Arabia where he treated a wide array of allergy conditions in both adults and children.
Dr Nikolas has many publications published in international medical journals, in addition to attending and participating in a number of conferences in Europe and the United States.
Licenses and memberships
– Licensed to practice the medical specialty of allergology and clinical immunology.
– Member of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
– Certificate of Excellence from the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
– Member of Hellenic Society of Angioedema.
– Member of Hellenic Society of Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs
- Allergic rhinitis and asthma
- Insect sting allergy
- Skin allergy
- Food and drug allergy
- Hereditary and acquired angioedema
- Allergy tests (Skin prick, spirometry, nasal provocation test, etc)