Hanouf Hassan has over 10 years of experience in providing speech therapy to adults and children in both Arabic and English.
She has a degree in Audiology and Speech Pathology from Jordan University of Science and Technology. Since her graduation she has obtained international accreditation from Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and the USA in the following:
- HANEN program for parents of children with language delays
- HANEN program for training teachers and caregivers Hanen Program for children who have autism or communication disorder
- Makaton LEVEL2 (a language program using signs and symbols to help people to communicate).
- Prompt LEVEL 2 (dynamic multi-sensory system for children and adults with speech production disorder).
- Lidcombe (a program for children who have stuttering and dysfluent speech flow).
- Talk Tools OPT assessment and program plan development for feeding disorders.
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Stuttering assessment and treatment approaches
- Hanouf’s clinical experiences help provide outstanding care by evaluating and personalizing treatment to the patients need.