Jacek is a Polish physio and manual therapist with a master’s degree and over 11 years of experience. He participated in a variety of post-graduate courses and training and is specialized in the treatment of patient with all sorts of conditions with special interest in musculoskeletal therapy.
Throughout his career, Jacek worked at as a physiotherapist at several medical centers in Poland and the UAE where he provided a wide array of services including:
- Treatment of patients suffering from acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- Treatment of scoliosis and other spine deformities in children and adolescents.
- Treatment of patients suffering from sports injuries, fractures, sprains, dislocations, overuse injuries.
- Treatment of disc herniation and protrusion.
- Treatment of post-surgery patients including disc sequestration operations, ACL reconstructions, knee and shoulder arthroscopies, spine and other bone fractures treated surgically.
- Providing instructions concerning ergonomics both at work and everyday life.
- Conducting therapeutic exercise for spine and extremities.
- Kinesio Taping applications.
Jacek speaks English and Polish.