Malin is a professionally trained general nurse and midwife with over 8 years of experience ensuring high standards and culturally competent care for patients at several prestigious hospitals in Sweden and UAE.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in midwifery and is a member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Malin is specialized in family planning, women’s health, and infant care, including pre and
post-natal care for babies and mothers and has strong clinical skills in both out and in-patient care.
Malin’s nursing experience involves:
- Explaining treatment procedures, medication risks, special diets, and doctors’ instructions to patients.
- Vitals testing and charting
- routinely updating information for doctor reference.
- Surgical preparation
- Assisting in patient surgery preparation by administering proper medication
- monitoring patient conditions and charting abnormalities.
Developing patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations, and nursing diagnosis
Malin’s Maternity Care Experience Involves:
- Primary care, assessment, and evaluation of neonatal and pediatric patients.
Monitoring pregnant women in labour state
- Performing pregnancy tests and sending specimens for laboratory testing.
- Performing basic physical assessments of newborns and infants.
Malin speaks English and Swedish