Plastic Surgeon in Al Ain, Dubai and Abu Dhabi
At many aesthetic departments or clinics, you’ll find one doctor performing a variety of cosmetic procedures and dealing with all areas of the body and face. At Novomed Specialized Clinics, we believe that expertise comes from specialization. This means that while we offer a broad scope of cosmetic treatments, there is a team of specialists behind these.
Refine. Transform. Restore
Our team of cosmetic and plastic surgeons have decades of experience, so you’re in the care of doctors who have performed your specific procedure many times – with plenty of success stories.
With the latest treatments and some of the world’s most advanced equipment, we offer a range of non-surgical and surgical treatments. We can also combine treatments to address different areas of concern at the same time, so that you get an individualized package to suit your needs. Our aim is to give you the maximum possible benefit with minimal discomfort or downtime. Our clients include international visitors and celebrities, alongside UAE residents who trust our experienced team to help them achieve their aesthetic goals.
Our non-invasive services include, but aren’t limited to:
- BBL Broadband Light (teats acne, rough skin, uneven coloring, sagging skin, rosacea, wrinkles, unwanted hair and stretch marks)
- Botox and Dysport (treats facial wrinkles, excessive sweating and muscle spasms)
- Chemical Peels (treats fine lines, acne, sun damage, pigmentation)
- Clear And Brilliant (to improve skin’s texture and tone)
- Clearscan Yag (for hair removal and to treat warts, rosacea, spider veins )
- Dermal Fillers (to soften and plump and to treat sagging skin, naso-labial folds, wrinkles)
- Fraxel Dual and Repair (treats wrinkles, fine lines, skin tone, texture, acne, surgical scars, sun damage, age spots, stretch marks)
- Cellulite-Reduction Program
- Microblading (semi-permanent pigmentation for eyebrows, scalp, beard, etc.)
- Thermage (to promote collagen production and address visible signs of aging)
- Thermitight (radio-frequency energy and heat to tackle fat under the chin, upper arms and back)
- Ulthera (lifting brows, neck and under chin)
- V-Beam laser (to treat red scars, broken capillaries vessels, rosacea and red scars)
- Vein therapy (to treat spider veins, and also ulceration, pain and discoloration arising from varicose veins)
- Z Wave (reduction of mild to moderate cellulite)
Our surgical procedures include:
- Ear-reshaping surgery
- Endoscopic eyebrow lift
- Eyelid plastic surgery
- Fat transfer surgery
- Master facelift
- Mid-facelift (elevates the sagging cheek tissue by using minimal incisions around the hairline and ear)
- Neck lift
- Neck liposuction
- Nose reshaping
- The downtime, restrictions, etc, vary depending on which procedure(s) you are having. Our experts will be able to give you details of what is involved in each of them.
Many people are flummoxed by how to choose the best plastic surgeon in Dubai for their particular needs as the options can be overwhelming.
Skill is, of course, an essential factor, although certainly not the only consideration. Ask for ‘before’ and ‘after’ photos specific to the procedure you are having. This is a good way to make sure your surgeon doesn’t just have years of experience, but that this experience covers your specific procedure.
Also be sure to seek out a cosmetic surgeon with a reputation for honest advice. If you are not a suitable candidate for surgery because of a medical condition, or your anatomy, the surgeon should be willing to decline surgery even if it means losing business.
Another major factor is your rapport with your surgeon. You need to know whether he or she is really listening to you and will take your wishes into account. Take your time, and discuss the procedure with your surgeon in detail, including all possible outcomes and potential pitfalls. In general, if anything is unclear, you should get a second opinion.
At Novomed, quality is not negotiable. So if you’re seeking a cosmetic surgeon in Dubai, have a look through our doctors’ profiles or come in and speak to one of our talented team, and decide for yourself