Novomed Physiotherapy Clinic in Dubai
Dedicated, Caring and Professional Physiotherapy Services
At Novomed Physiotherapy Clinic in Dubai, we have a team of the best physiotherapists in the UAE providing comprehensive care for their patients to help them restore normal movement and function after illness, injury or surgery and reduce the risk of problems in the future.
In our approach, we focus on the fact that patients recover best when they are supported from the start of their treatment right through to recovery and rehabilitation. Physiotherapy is not one-size-fits-all, that’s why we create personalized programs for our patients using combinations of manual techniques and stretching, exercise plans, electrical stimulation, and ultrasound treatments.
We provide personalized treatment plans for the following:
- Back and neck conditions
- Joint injuries including hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle
- Sprains and strains to ligaments, tendons, muscle and other soft tissues
- Arthritic conditions
- Sports injuries
- Overuse and repetitive strain problems
- Rehabilitation following orthopedic surgeries
- Rehabilitation from road traffic accidents
- Women’s health and incontinence
- Ante and postnatal care
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Manual Therapy. Our physiotherapy team is highly skilled in assessing and diagnosing injuries, aches and pains that affect the musculoskeletal system (muscles, tendons, ligaments, and joints). We use proven treatments, such as spinal and peripheral joints manipulation, muscle relaxation techniques, passive stretching of contractile tissues, and mobilization of the nervous system to help you in your recovery.
- Acupuncture. This form of treatment aims to promote healing by inserting fine needles into specific body points to activate their therapeutic effect. Acupuncture techniques can help provide several benefits, such as managing pain and inflammation, relaxing tight muscles and neural tension, promoting sleep, and a sense of well-being.
- Neurological Physiotherapy. This field of physiotherapy can help people who suffer from a disorder in the central nervous system, which causes movement and function difficulties, such as muscle weakness, impaired balance, muscle spasm and tremors, decreased sensation and loss of function. Our physiotherapists will assess your condition and analyze any movement problems and devise a personal rehabilitation program.
- Women’s Health. At Novomed, we offer the best and most appropriate physiotherapy treatments for women to treat and improve conditions, such as urinary incontinence, prolapses, as well as aiding recovery after childbirth and gynecological surgery.
- Post-operative care. Physiotherapy techniques can help improve recovery and rehabilitation after many surgeries, such as joint replacement, tendon and ligament reconstruction, fracture repair, spinal surgery, to name but a few.
If you have any inquiries about our services or want to book an appointment, call us on the toll-free number 800 (NOVO) 6686 or fill the booking form on our website.