Dr Amin Kelani has more than 27 years’ experience in treating urinary, fertility and sexual problems. He studied in Germany, first graduating from Humboldt University of Berlin before obtaining his specialist degree at the University of Bonn. He is certified by the German Board of Urology, and has practised at top institutions across the world.
Dr Amin focuses on:
- Urinary tract infections in both men and women
- Incontinence in children and adolescence
- Bedwetting in children and adolescence
- Sexual disorders in both men and women
- Sexually transmitted diseases in both men and women
- Paediatric urology
- Urinary tract stones
- Infertility in men and women
He speaks Arabic, English and German.