Dr Amin Kelani has 32 years’ experience in treating urinary, fertility and sexual problems. He studied in Germany, first graduating from Humboldt University of Berlin before obtaining his specialist degree at the University of Bonn. He is certified by the German Board of Urology, and has practiced at top institutions across the world.
Dr Amin focuses on:
- Male sexual dysfunction (decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation)
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction treatment with:
- P-Shot (Priapus Shot using platelet-rich plasma). This is a penile injection given under local anesthesia. It’s a natural way to increase hardness, size, sensation and pleasure, straighten the penis and improve effectiveness of other therapies. It has no side effects.
- Shockwave therapy, another natural way to increase hardness, sensation, straighten the penis and improve effectiveness of other therapies. It is painless and has no side effects.
- Premature/early ejaculation (behavioral, pharmacological and shockwave treatment)
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections (STDs/STIs)
- Prostate inflammation/infection/prostatitis (medical treatment and prostate massage)
- Prostate enlargement
- Male infertility
- Congenital penile curvature (surgical treatment)
- Peyronie’s disease (pharmacological, shockwave and surgical therapy)
- Urinary tract infection in both sexes
- Urinary incontinence (urine leakage) in all ages and both sexes
- Paediatric urology (undescended testicles, circumcision)
- Urological anti-aging treatments and prevention of premature aging in men
Dr Amin knows how important confidentiality is in sensitive matters, and handles his patients with the utmost respect. He speaks Arabic, English and German and practices at Novomed Clinics in Dubai’s Marina Plaza, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.