Dr. Abdul Hadi is a senior ENT, Head and Neck Consultant Surgeon. Formerly Senior Consultant ENT Surgeon at University Hospital Liverpool and clinical Lecturer in Liverpool Medical School, UK for more than 30 years. He is currently a teacher & examiner for ENT post graduate diploma degree in Middlesex University London. He has done all his training in many UK hospitals.
Dr Abdul Hadi is a world renowned expert on snoring and sleep apnea, he is the British pioneer of cutting edge treatment for snoring called injection Snoreplasty which is a simple clinic procedure done under local anesthesia with minimum or no pain & involves giving injection into the roof the mouth and takes about 20 minutes.
- British pioneer of a cutting edge snoring treatment called Injection Snoreplasty for treatment of snoring without surgery & pain, so far he has treatment mroe than 2000 cases with our 75% success rate from all over the world
- Laser treatment of many ENT/ Head & Neck problems
- Management of Snoring and Sleep Apnoea
- Management of Vertigo and Balance Disorders
- Management of Tinnitus
- Management of Voice Disorders. Professional voice user disorders e.g. Singers, Actors, Tv presenters, Teachers
- Management of Bad Breath
- Endoscopic Sinuses Surgery
- Septoplasty, Turbinectomy
- Management of all Ear Problems (Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectom, Stapedectomy, Labrynthectomy, Ear reconstruction, Otoplasty to correct prominent ears)
- Management of all throat problems including cancer like Tonsillectomy Adenoidectomy
- Management of Larynx problems including cancer of head & neck and all neck lumps
- Management of salivary glands diseases like parotid, submandibular glands
- Management of smell and taste loss
- He has done research and published two papers on the management of Tinnitus and was the first one to introduce the use of Music in its management
He is also an expert on Vertigo and Tinnitus on which he researched and published extensively and was the first to introduce the music in the management of Tinnitus. His other field of expertise include bad breath, voice problem and complicated Sinus Throat and ears problems and children ear, nose and throat problems. He has served as an expert adviser on many legal problems in her majesty courts of justice in UK. His expertise also includes endoscopic keyhole and laser surgery.
His expertise also includes management of voice problems for professional voice users like singers and other showbiz persons, he was the private consultant for few singers in the north west of England and currently for some of middle east showbiz celebrities.
He is the fellow of the Royal colleges of surgeons of London, Edinburgh, and Ireland, making him one of the most qualified ENT consultant in the region.
He is the senior ENT consultant adviser for the Lord Swinfen International Medical charity under the patronage of her Royal Highness Princess Ann of UK, which gives medical help to under privileged people in more than 45 countries.
He is the Ex. President of South Medical Society in UK and first president and founder of the British Association of Arabic Otolaryngologist. He is member of the British ENT Association. He is the member of the British Association of Rhinology’s, a member of the international Association of Pediatric Otolaryngologist, and member of the Emirate ENT Society.
He and his team in the University Hospital in Liverpool UK won the 2010 gold, silver and bronze medals from the British association of Day case surgery for their research and work.
He has published extensively in many international and English medical journal. He is principal organizer and regular speaker for many international, regional and national conference. His professional philosophy is to practice effective, preventative, curative and safe as well as educational medicine by apply the most up to date and evidence based medicine which has has passed to his trainee and students from all over the world who worked with me in UK.