Dr Alaeddin is a French Board-Certified endocrinologist and diabetologist with over 25 years of experience. He earned a bachelor’s degree in 1984 then he received a diploma in endocrinology, diabetology and metabolic diseases from Nice University, France and a diploma in cancerology from Marseille University, France.
He practiced as a specialist and consultant in many public and private hospitals in France and the UAE where he treated various cases of endocrine diseases and diabetes thanks to his broad experience in this field.
Dr Alaeddin attended many international conferences and meetings in Croatia, France, Portugal, Serbia, Germany, UK and the UAE, in addition to publishing a number of articles in international medical journals and participating in TV and Radio interviews.
- Management of endocrine diseases and diabetes for both adults and children.
- Thyroid and parathyroid investigations, especially thyroid ultrasound for thyroid nodules diagnosis.
- Management of pituitary and adrenal disorders.
- Management of obesity, dyslipidemia and nutritional disorders.
- Diagnosis and treatment of growth, puberty and hormonal infertility problems.
- Management of hirsutism and polycystic ovarian syndrome in women.
- Guidance of insulin pump therapy and hormonal diagnostic tests.
Dr Alaeddin speaks English, French and Arabic