Dr Amal Al Mulla is a board-certified gynecologist with more than 20 years of obstetrics and gynecology experience with a subspecialty in infertility and aesthetic gynecology. Dr Amal holds a Master in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Ain Shams University – Egypt and Master in Infertility from Homerton University – UK.
Dr Amal is keen on implementing the latest techniques in the field of infertility. Moreover, she focuses on well-woman examination, pregnancy care, gynecologic/Pelvic ultrasound, counseling on various methods of contraception & family planning.
- All types of Infertility, with a special interest for Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome.
- Stem cells in female fertility.
- Repeated Implantation Failure.
- IVF techniques and all infertility related procedures, e.g.: Laparoscopy, and Hysteroscopy.
- High Risk and complicated Pregnancies.
- Health Awareness.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, London, UK
- Member of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), USA
- Member of the British Fertility Society.
- Member of European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology
- Member of the International Association of Aesthetic Gynecology and Sexual Wellbeing
Dr Amal speaks English and Arabic