Dr Omar Awija is a Consultant orthopedic at Novomed with over 30 years of experience in France, Syria and the UAE. He co-founded Al-Shahba Hospital and Al-Shamal Hospital in Syria and was a specialist orthopedic in Emirates Hospital Dubai.
Dr Omar Awija was a resident doctor and an orthopedic surgeon in many French hospitals, including General Hospital of ALBI, General Hospital of TARBE, and General Hospital of TROYES.
Dr Omar has a long history of performing surgeries with an average of 40-50 surgery per month, including arthroscopy of the knee joint, hip joint replacement and revision, knee joint replacement and many others.
Dr. Omar is fluent in Arabic, English and French
- Fractures of the neck or the femur treatment
- High Tibial osteotomy
- Humeral shaft fracture treatment
- Long bone fractures treatment
- Joint replacement and hip replacement and revision
- Arthroscopy of the knee joint and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Deformity correction surgery using the Ilizarov method
- Trauma and Fracture surgical treatment