Dr Randa El-Tawil is a General Practitioner with almost 30 years’ experience, including 11 years of practicing family medicine in Dubai. She treats acute and chronic medical problems across all ages and both sexes.
Dr Randa studied at Ain-Shams University and University Hospitals in Cairo, Egypt, earning an MB Bch and a Masters in Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
She follows an integrative medicine approach, focusing on preventative care and education of patients to empower them to achieve their best possible level of health.
Dr Randa is fluent in English and Arabic.
- Preventative medical care and wellness check-ups for all age groups
- Primary care of acute and chronic diseases including diabetes, hypertension, etc
- Minor surgical procedures such as skin lesion excisions, abscess drainage, wart removal and wound stitching
- Child and adult immunization including travel vaccinations
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Breastfeeding education
- In-office procedures such as cervical pap smears, vaginal swabs minor surgical skin excisions of cysts and moles, abscess drainage, ingrown toe nail excision, wound care
- Ordering and reviewing diagnostic tests and referrals to the correct specialist where necessary
She speaks Arabic, English and practices at Novomed Clinic in Marina Plaza.