Dr Reem ٍshehade is a Specialist Ophthalmologist at Novomed Centers Dubai. She has a master’s degree in Ophthalmology and attended many training courses and congresses in the UAE, Denmark, England, France, Syria and Egypt. Dr Reem has extensive experience of working as a specialist ophthalmologist in several hospitals in Syria and the UAE, including Umm Al Quwain Govt Hospital.
Dr. Reem Shehade is fluent in Arabic and English
- LASIK, ULTRALASIK, FEMTOLASIK, PRK, PTK.
- Collagen cross linking and intracorneal rings implants.
- Laser procedures (YAG laser capsulotomy, Argon laser)
- intravitreal injections.
- Minor surgeries ( pterygium, chalazion, xanthelasma, cysts excision).
- Cataract surgery by phacoemulsification.
- Corneal Transplantation (penetrating, deep lamellar).
- Blepharoplasty, ciliary body cryotherapy destruction.