Dr Samir Rahmani is a well-known consultant bariatric and laparoscopic and general surgeon. He holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from Baghdad Medical School, Diploma in Surgery from University of Hull, Master of Science in Surgery from University of Hull, PhD in Surgery from University of Leeds and Certificate of Completion of Training in General Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons.
Due to his remarkable experience, Dr Samir earned the membership of the Royal College of Surgeons in England and Glasgow and the fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, and was awarded many prizes, awards and distinctions.
Dr Samir has extensive teaching experience in a number of prestigious universities, including the Royal College of Surgeons of England, University of Hull, Leeds and Cardiff school of Medicine, in addition to conducting courses and training programs at many hospitals.
Clinical Expertise and Services Offered:
- Endoscopic Gastric Balloon Placement
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy (LSG)
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding (LAGB)
- Laparoscopic Mini Gastric Bypass (MGB)
- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (LGB)
- Laparoscopic Revision for Bariatric Surgery
- Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG)
- Abdominoplasty (Appronectomy)
- Laparoscopic Total and Subtotal Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy and Bile Duct Exploration
- Laparoscopic Partial Liver Resection
- Laparoscopic splenectomy for Hematology and Trauma
- Laparoscopic Repair of Hiatus Hernia and Anti-Reflux Surgery
- Laparoscopic Ventral Rectopexy for Rectal Prolapse
- Laparoscopic Small and Large Bowel Resection for Benign and Malignant Disease
- Anal Fistula, Fissure and Hemorrhoids Surgery
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic Repair of Inguinal, Incisional, Umbilical and Epigastric Hernia
- Upper and lower GI endoscopy (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- Thyroidectomy and Parathyroidectomy
- Varicose Veins Surgery
- Breast Surgery for Benign and Malignant lumps
- Minor Procedures (Ingrowing toenail, Lumps and bumps, Abscess, Pilonidal disease)
Dr Samir speaks English and Arabic.