Dr. Theodoros Lagoudis is a highly experienced general surgeon with a special interest in treating proctology conditions and venous issues using laser and other states of the art techniques. For the past 14 years, he has worked in various hospitals in Greece, the U.K., and the U.A.E. as a specialist and as medical director in a renown medical center in Al Ain. He is a member of the European Society of Coloproctology and of the College of Phlebology (UK).
- Member of General medical council (UK).
- Master degree in General Surgery, University of Crete, Greece.
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery, Strasbourg, France.
- ALS (UK), PALS (UK) certified.
- Points of interest in surgical practice: Venous disorders and Proctology.
- Proctology (hemorrhoids, fissures, and fistulas)
- Pilonidal Cyst
- Veins disorders
He speaks English and Greek fluently.
He practices in both Marina and Al Ain branches