Dr Emilia Saulle is an Italian Board-certified neurologist. She studied medicine at the University of Messina in Italy, completing her medical degree in 1997. After medical school, she completed her Neurology specialist training at the University Tor Vergata in Rome in 2003 (CCST in Neurology). She then moved to the UK where she worked as full-time Consultant Neurologist at Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust for more than a decade, while also earning her PhD in Neuroscience in 2007.
She is a general neurologist in Dubai who sees patients with a variety of neurological complaints including:
- Facial pain, headaches, migraine
- Back and neck pain
- Loss of consciousness and epilepsy
- Weakness, numbness, speech difficulties
- Multiple sclerosis
- Tremor, movement disorders and Parkinson’s disease
- Dementia, memory problems
- Nerve and muscle disorders: neuropathies, myopathies, neuromuscular junction disorders, motor neuron disease
- Strokes and cerebrovascular disorders
- Sleep problems
She is on the General Medical Council Register and Neurology Register in the UK and she is a Fellow member of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP- London, UK).