- Checking your vitamin and mineral levels, and tailoring your natural supplement replacement to your body’s needs – again, at no extra cost.
- Checking for low Dehydro-Epi- Andresteron (DHEA) in men and women above age 45 or low testosterone and low DHEA, which is common in men above 55.
- Checking sleep disorders in our sleep lab, frequently as an outpatient procedure. (Many men with sleep apnea, have high blood pressure as an additional factor beside diabetes or smoking that occludes their penile artery.)
- Reviewing the medications you are taking to make sure they are not contributing to your problem
- Checking for any psychological factors behind erectile dysfunction in men or painful intercourse in women (This is an optional service offered at a 25% discount for patients in the stem cell therapy program).
- Having a team that is comfortable with safe hormone replacement and follow-up such as checking the prostate in men and the breasts and uterus in women. We also select patients for extra safety after checking their genetically determined estrogen metabolism to make sure they are not among the 10% of patients whose liver converts estrogens and estrones into carcinogenic estrogens.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]