Magneto Stym uses functional magnetic stimulation (FMS) and is an effective method we use to treat male urinary and fecal incontinence through pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation. The magnetic field that the device generates causes pelvic floor muscles to contract without any need for electrodes. The device can also assist in cases of sexual dysfunction or chronic pain in the prostate, pelvis, or lower back.
- Erectile dysfunction
- Stress incontinence
- Premature ejaculation
- Chronic prostatitis
- Urge incontinence
- Mixed urinary incontinence
- Fecal incontinence
- Pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation after surgery
- Incontinence due to radical prostatectomy
Benefits of functional magnetic stimulation
FMS has many advantages over established electrical stimulation methods. Firstly, it doesn’t stimulate the pain nerves on the skin surface, so it creates a more pleasant experience. Magnetic fields are less painful, it allows deep penetration into heterogeneous biological tissue, and there is no need for any skin contact.
FMS treatment increases the strength and endurance of the pelvic floor muscles. Magnetic fields pass through clothes, tissue and bone and work deep inside the body, stimulating muscles that can’t be reached through electrical stimulation. The patient also learns how to properly perform exercises that strengthen the muscles. This provides effective and long-term relief for weakened pelvic floor muscles.
What to expect
- Magneto Stym therapy is simple and requires no special patient preparation. The details will be determined based on each patient’s specific needs.
- The patient remains clothed and seated comfortably throughout the therapy. During the stimulation, he will be able to focus on the muscle contractions taking place, thus receiving muscle training.
- The therapy is pain-free, non-invasive, and there are no known side effects.
- Improvement can be seen after only a few sessions.