Improvements in weight associated issues such as asthma and breathlessness, pains in joints, arthritis and fatigue.
What the Gastric Bypass procedure involves?
This operation is carried out to reduce the size of your stomach. It is done under a general anaesthetic and usually takes between two to three hours depending on your individual circumstances.
Your surgeon will use surgical staples to create a pouch from the upper part of your stomach. A section of your small intestine is then bypassed, making it shorter. It is reconnected to the pouch so that food bypasses part of your digestive system and is absorbed less easily by the body.
Weight Loss Surgery Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person.
THE NOVOMED TONIC CONSULTATION
FOR BOTH WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY & COSMETIC SURGERY IN DUBAI
At our Dubai weight loss and cosmetic surgery clinic we offer a bespoke service to all of our patients – this is because all our patients are unique in their own way and they are likely to have different needs and requirements.
When you book a specialist consultation with one of our bariatric or cosmetic surgeons we will arrange a pre-consultation check in with you. This is where our surgeon will get in touch with you prior to your in-house consultation and go through the details of the operation you are considering to ensure that:
- You are a suitable candidate for the surgery.
- The procedure you are considering is the correct one for you.
- Your medical history is within expectations.
- To discover if any concerns are preventing you from undergoing the operation.
- You have a chance to feel at ease with the surgeon before you attend your in-house consultation – we are fully aware of how daunting this can be.