Dr Mohamad has 24 years of experience and is an expert in cosmetic, implant and general dentistry. His specialities include smile makeovers, veneers, full-mouth rehabilitation and implants. He is a member many professional societies including the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dr Mohamad graduated from the Aleppo’s faculty of dentistry with a degree in dental medicine and oral surgery, and later joined the faculty as a lecturer. Simultaneously, he practiced at a private clinic, and travelled to Europe for advanced training in cosmetic, laser and implant dentistry. In 2010, he earned an MSc from the University of Liverpool in the UK. He also completed a fellowship in laser dentistry at the University of Genoa, Italy.
His services include:
- Check-ups and general dentistry
- Veneers, full mouth rehabilitation, and smile redesign
- Dental laser applications.
- Sinuses lift and bone grafting
- Modern endodontic techniques
- Direct composite and ceramic restoration
- Removable braces for rapid front-teeth straightening
Dr Mohamad speaks English and Arabic.