Her surgical philosophy is simple: first, to achieve the most natural, refined and long-lasting result possible by using the latest advances in technology combined with well-proven techniques to optimize safety and aesthetic appearance. Secondly, to acknowledge the patient’s personality and cultural background, which is an important in mosaic multicultural cities like Dubai.
Dr Sahar Al Kazzaz earned her degree in Medicine and Surgery from Mosul University, followed by her FICMS (akin to Board certification) in Plastic Surgery in Iraq.
She also completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Aesthetic Surgery and an MSc in Aesthetic Surgery, both with distinction from the University of London/ Queen Mary and Westfield College. After practicing as a specialist plastic surgeon in Iraq, Dr Sahar moved to the UAE in 1999 and has worked at various hospitals, mainly in Dubai, since then.
Dr Sahar is known for the amount of time she spends with each patient, starting with caring, individualized attention and a transparent consultation where she listens to the patients’ needs, educating them on all available surgical and non-surgical alternatives. She is with her patients during every step of the recovery period to ensure their needs are being met and to meet her ethical commitment and care towards her patient for a very long time.
- Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- European Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Iraqi Society for Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons.
- Plastic Surgery Society/Emirates Medical Association (EPSS)