Dr Sahar is one of the first plastic surgeons in the region to incorporate adipose-derived stem cells (stem cells from your own unwanted fat tissue) for breast, body and face, and to treat many skin problems.
She likes to master all advanced technologies in her field to offer her patients the best available option to optimise the aesthetic outcome. For example, while some surgeons simply offer liposuction, Dr Sahar has mastered newer techniques assisted by various tools including lasers; ultrasound (vaser); radiofrequency (Bodytite), compressed air (Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture); radiofrequency-plasma combination (J-Plasty); and water-technology (BodyJet).
Her other focus areas include aesthetic breast surgeries, cosmetic gynaecology, mommy makeovers, surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation, fat transfer and body contouring – including makeovers after massive weight loss.
Dr Sahar speaks Arabic and English.
- Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- European Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Iraqi Society for Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons.
- Plastic Surgery Society/Emirates Medical Association (EPSS)