Hollywood Smile Makeover in Dubai
The Hollywood Smile makeover is available in Novomed Dubai for patients who want a perfect, gorgeous smile. Hollywood Smile can enhance natural beauty and facial expressions and provide a cosmetic makeover discolored to misaligned and teeth.
How does this procedure work?
- During the consultation, our dentist will assess your smile and check if your oral health and teeth are suitable for porcelain veneers. Patients with gum disease or tooth decay may need to receive the appropriate treatment first to ensure that teeth are healthy before fitting the veneers.
- After the assessment, smile designs will be offered so you can choose the most suitable design, with help of your dentist, before treatment starts.
- Then, measurements and impressions of your teeth will be taken to be used by dental lab technicians to create your custom-made smile.
- While porcelain veneers are prepared, our dentist will remove minimal tooth tissue and then temporary veneers will be fitted in a way that matches your smile design so you can feel and see what to expect from your Hollywood Smile veneers.
- Once your custom-made veneers are done, they will be fitted on your teeth. The veneers will be bonded with the surface of your teeth with dental cement resin, and then the dentist will check your bite function and ensure that you are happy with your new smile.
Daily brushing and flossing are an important part of the dental hygiene routine and Hollywood smile care.
The number of teeth that need to be fitted with porcelain veneers depends on those visible when smiling. Usually, people opt for six or eight front teeth veneers, although some also go for four only.
Even though dental veneers are highly durable they can still fracture or stain. Moreover, teeth that have undergone enamel shaving may experience some tooth sensitivity but that is normal. The condition of the veneers should be checked annually to ensure they look and feel their best.
If you are interested in a complete Hollywood Smile Makeover, book your consultation today by calling us on 800-6686 or filling the booking form on our website.