CoolSculpting in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
Stubborn areas of fat deposits, such as saddlebags, love handles, mummy tummy and double chin, are hard to reduce even with dieting and exercising. CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved treatment that addresses the visible fat bulges on different body areas using the fat freezing technique and provides lasting results.
With CoolSculpting, you can enjoy long-lasting fat reduction results without the downtime associated with surgical procedures offering similar results. CoolSculpting has proved its ability as a body contouring technique in reducing body fat and providing permanent fat loss in the targeted areas.
At Novomed, we can help you reshape, redefine and recontour your body by using the best non-surgical procedures with little downtime.
Our state-of-the-art Clinic in Dubai provides the best CoolSculpting results thanks to our experienced team of specialists and modern and efficient machines.
What areas of the body can be treated with CoolSculpting?
This fat-freezing procedure can be used to reduce unwanted fat deposits in different body areas, including the following:
- Arms. Reduce the appearance of the upper arm and underarm fat.
- Chin. Break down the otherwise hard-to-treat fat deposits in the double chin area.
- Abdomen. Reduce the belly fat that affects the six-pack muscles’ appearance.
- Flanks/ love handles. Reduce the fat stores in the love handles and help redefine and sculpt this area.
- Thighs. Remove excess fat from outer thighs and inner thighs.
- Bra fat. Eliminate the appearance of bra roll fat.
- Back fat. Reduce the fat across the upper, mid and lower sections of the back.
Am I a suitable candidate for this treatment?
You should note that CoolSculpting cannot be performed to treat obesity or replace a healthy diet and exercise. However, if you have stubborn areas of fat, this treatment may be ideal for you to help smooth, reshape and recontour these areas of fat that are resistant to dieting and exercising.
Our specialized team at Novomed will help you determine whether this treatment is suitable for you and answer all your inquires about the procedure and its result.
How does it work?
Our specialist will vacuum the skin located above the fat deposits to freeze the fat cells. The treated area will be numbed by the freezing temperature, this, in turn, creates a cooling sensation.
CoolSculpting takes from 30 to 60 minutes to complete, depending on the treatment area. It is a comfortable treatment meaning that you will not feel any discomfort throughout the entire procedure.
Fat freezing results will begin to appear about 4 to 6 weeks after treatment, with the final result taking up to 14 weeks as the body continues to get rid of the dead fat cells.
How long do the results last?
Technically, the results are permanent as the procedure destroys fat cells, and they don’t return. However, if the patient gains weight post-treatment, they will gain the fat back in the treated area or other areas. Therefore, a healthy lifestyle is essential to help keep up with the results of the procedure. If the individual does not exercise regularly or has an unhealthy eating pattern, they are likely to see the lost fat return soon.
Are there any side effects?
Yes, it is possible to have some short-term side effects, such as:
- Short-term swelling, redness, bruising, and a bit of skin sensitivity.
- A slight sensation of discomfort, aching or stinging after approximately two weeks post-treatment.
Is it worth it?
The treatment is very effective, especially with a highly qualified healthcare provider carrying out the procedure and guiding the patient every step of the way. A couple of things are vital to help ensure the best results are achieved, such as proper planning and recurring sessions. The procedure also has the following benefits:
- No downtime is required.
- If you are interested in this treatment, it would be best to discuss it further with one of our highly experienced specialists. After which, you can make an informed decision accordingly. Please feel free to chat with us online or call 800NOVO for more information.