Non-Surgical Buttock Augmentation
What is non-surgical buttock augmentation?
Butts tend to sag and lose some of their shape and fullness over time. This is completely normal and natural. It happens because of factors like:
- Weight fluctuations.
While this is not a medical condition, it still bothers a lot of people as it can make them self-conscious. This issue can lead to a lack of confidence, especially during the swimsuit season, and thanks to the all-year-round sunny weather and beautiful beaches in Dubai – It’s always bikini season here. Which is a valid reason to want to look and feel your best and more importantly be comfortable in your skin. If you are concerned about the appearance of your bottom, non-surgical buttock augmentation may be the right solution. It is a minimally-invasive injectable form of treatment that helps enhance your butt’s shape. With this treatment, it may be possible for the right candidates’ buttocks to appear more curvy and round. At Novomed, our team of medical professionals use HYAcorp fillers, it is an FDA-approved absorbable skin implant. The injection is developed from non-toxic hyaluronic acid. It is used specifically for restoring lost volume, shape enhancement, and body contouring. Depending on factors such as the treatment site, the supraperiostal and subcutaneous application, the depth of the injection can differ accordingly. In addition, the entire treatment lasts for about 25 to 30 minutes.
You may be a suitable candidate if you can relate to one or more of the following points:
- You have noticeable hip dips.
- You have mild skin laxity in your posterior region.
- You would like to add more volume to your buttocks.
- You desire to enhance the shape or silhouette of your bottom.
- You wish to improve your asymmetrical, uneven, irregular, or disproportionate butt.
- You want to reverse the effects of aging on your butt.
- You do not want any of the risks associated with an invasive surgical approach.
It is important to discuss your current health status and medical history with the doctor before going ahead with the treatment. This way, they can guide you further and help you avoid any possible risks. Additionally, it is crucial to set realistic expectations about the results.
You can rest assured that the treatment is safe when performed by a certified and experienced healthcare professional. A predefined concentration of the shot is injected into the patient’s buttocks by the doctor. Possible side effects include infection and moderate pain in the buttocks area. However, if you opt for a Brazilian butt lift the side effects and risks are much higher as it is a surgical procedure. Therefore, in comparison, the non-surgical buttock augmentation treatment is a preferred option for some patients.
The treatment has various benefits, such as:
- It is a non-surgical, minimally-invasive, safe, effective, and pain-free treatment.
- Natural-looking and instant results can be seen straight after the first session.
- You can achieve a perkier, firmer, and rounder posterior.
- Can improve the appearance of hip dips.
- Your self-esteem and confidence may gain a large boost.
- Enhanced contours of the buttock and hips can improve your overall physique.
- This treatment does not cause scarring.
- It is safe to opt for other cosmetic treatments along with this one.
- Very minimal to no downtime.
Although the treatment does not pose any severe side effects, there may be some mild, temporary side effects that include:
- Mild redness, swelling, and bruising might occur.
- Mild pain might arise in the treated area.
Always be sure to follow your doctor’s post-treatment instructions. Some of the common care instructions include:
- The treatment site should be kept dry. This includes avoiding moisturizers for approximately one week.
- Exposure to the sun can have an impact on the results achieved which is why it’s vital to avoid sunbathing.
- Ensure that you do not take any blood thinners for up to a week post-treatment.
- Avoid any strenuous activities.
In some cases, your doctor may recommend a series of injections that can be administered over several sessions, as some desired results may not be achieved in one time.
An additional bonus of selecting the non-surgical butt lift treatment is that no downtime is required which allows patients to resume their daily activities immediately. Unlike the surgical options which have a longer recovery period.
The non-surgical buttock augmentation treatment is the best alternative to fat transfer and buttock implants. The number of sessions can vary from one case to another.
If you are looking to enhance the volume of your buttocks or safely improve your contours, then feel free to get in touch with us online via chat or call us on 800NOVO to book a consultation with one of our medical professionals. All of our dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and gynecologists are highly qualified and have undergone extensive training in HYAcorp. Based on your requirements and preference we will connect you with the appropriate healthcare provider.