Non-Surgical Calves Enhancement
What is non-surgical calf enhancement?
There are many different types of cosmetic treatments available that can help enhance one’s body shape. For people that are interested in improving the appearance of their calves – HYAcorp dermal fillers may be a suitable solution. This is a non-surgical calf enhancement treatment that involves minimally-invasive injections that can help contour various body surfaces such as the calves. The injection has a high purity level and is produced from a hyaluronic acid.
People that opt for calf augmentation with hyaluronic acid usually have very narrow calves. Also, they often suffer from the following:
- Fat atrophy.
- Spastic paralysis.
- Spina bifida.
- Insufficient muscular mass.
Additionally, you can be considered as a suitable candidate if you are looking to:
- Contour your calves.
- Improve the overall appearance of your calves.
- Correcting any visible irregularities on the surface of the skin on your calves.
- Enlarge and enhance your calves by adding more volume to them.
- Avoid the risks associated with an invasive surgical approach.
Since HYAcorp dermal fillers are hyaluronic acid based, the effects are not permanent however they are long-lasting. The duration of the results can vary depending on the presented case and other factors such as the individual’s age, body metabolism, type of skin, lifestyle, and immune system. To maintain the results achieved, follow-up sessions may be required after the first treatment.
The treatment may have a few side effects but none of them are severe. It can include inflammatory reactions such as:
- Oedema or erythema.
- Mild pain.
Also, it is possible to get an infection post-treatment, however, it is extremely rare and unlikely to occur if the treatment is done with a medical professional.
The treatment includes a range of benefits, such as:
- Minimal to no downtime required.
- The results achieved look natural.
- Results can be noticed right after the first treatment.
- There is no scarring caused.
- It is a pain-free, minimally-invasive, non-surgical, safe, and effective treatment.
- Improving the appearance of your calves and the overall look of your legs.
- Boosting your self-esteem.
It is always best to listen to your doctor’s guidelines to help ensure you have the best post-treatment measures in place. The following aftercare steps are advised:
- Make sure that the treated area is kept clean.
- Blood-thinning medications should be avoided for 1 week.
- Activities such as sunbathing, swimming, and lounging in a sauna must be avoided for 2 weeks.
- All kinds of strenuous exercises should be avoided for 2 weeks.
If you are self-conscious about your calves then it might be worth considering a non-surgical calves enhancement treatment, as it provides patients with results in a safe and effective manner. During the consultation, you will learn more about the treatment and the doctor will be able to inform you about all of your possible options.
Our call center or online chat team is always more than happy to answer your queries regarding Calves Enhancement. You can also book an appointment by directly filling in the online form or you can give us a call on 800NOVO. We will help connect you to the right medical professional based on your case.